flex-users mailing list archives

From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Error #2032 on mobile devices
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:18:18 GMT
I only get 2032 errors with HTTP styled communication failures.  So if you have a server call
running in the background and the connection to the server drops it might give you that error.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: mariana.gheorghe@crispico.com [mailto:mariana.gheorghe@crispico.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 3:48 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Error #2032 on mobile devices

Hello,

We have started testing our mobile application from our devices (Android
smartphone/tablet) and we are able to connect to our server through a
BlazeDS streaming channel; however, we get Error #2023 at seemingly random
moments. What we've noticed: the error always occurs after displaying some
text in a TextArea, however it may happen at any moment, for no apparent
reason.

We are able to use the app just fine from a desktop web browser and from
the AIR mobile simulator using the streaming channel, this problem only
happens with a mobile device, and only with the streaming channel.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!