flex-users mailing list archives

From "flying" <campol...@foxmail.com>
Subject 回复:RE: HI everyone,Can you help me
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 08:13:42 GMT
THanks,It's ok。

发件人: "Prabu Moorthy"<Prabu.Moorthy@Symphonyteleca.com>;
发送时间: 2013年6月7日(星期五) 下午4:01
收件人: "users@flex.apache.org"<users@flex.apache.org>;

主题: RE: HI everyone,Can you help me

Set skinClass="spark.skins.mobile.TextInputSkin"

PRABU MOORTHY

Symphony Teleca
Phone: 91-80-30272255, Fax: +91-80-3027 2000
Mobile: 91-9590100761
Prabu.Moorthy@Symphonyteleca.com<mailto:Prabu.Moorthy@Symphonyteleca.com>
www.symphonyteleca.com<http://www.symphonyteleca.com>

Follow what's going on at Symphony Teleca's blog on www.symphonyteleca.com/blog<http://www.symphonyteleca.com/blog>.
Please consider the environment before you print.

Notice to recipient: This e-mail (including any attachments) is meant for the intended recipient
only, may contain confidential and proprietary information, and is protected by law. If you
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender of the error by return
e-mail, delete this communication and any attachments, and shred any printouts. Unauthorized
review, use, dissemination, distribution, copying or taking of any action based on this communication
is strictly prohibited.