flex-users mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Developing on Linux
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:16:10 GMT
Hi,

> I had no idea there was a script I needed to run after unpacking the Adobe AIR SDK over
the Apache Flex SDK.
You can't just unpack the AIR SDK over the SDK on Linux, Windows or OSX. I know there are
a few blog posts and the like that say you can but a little more needs to happen than that.

The script to run is:
 ./addAIRtoSDK.sh 2.6 ..

This will download Linux 2.6 AIR, move what required into the right place and change the config
files for you (there's 3 of them).

Depending on your shell you may need you modify the script a tiny bit (on OSX sh is actually
bash).  What shell/version of Linux are you running?

Thanks,
Justin