flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: issue with camera on thinkpad
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:22:03 GMT
I just helped an internal person with a Video component that wouldn't
display.  They worked around it by hosting the flash.media.Video as a
child of SystemManager.  For some reason, something in their display list
hierarchy was blocking video.  Could be scaling, filters, we never found
out.  So try that workaround to see if it also makes a difference for you.