flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Issue with MediaPromise.LoadPromise
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 16:53:14 GMT
Hi Jesse,

This is not my area of expertise at all, but I noted that you are
describing issues with  low-level Flash/AIR APIs, and not Flex code
itself.  A good test is to build out a small test case that does not use
Flex and see if you have the same issue.  If you do, then you may have to
seek support from Adobe.  So far, nobody on the mailing list seems to have
experience with this issue.

-Alex