flex-users mailing list archives

From Mathieu St-Gelais <mathieu.stgel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Developing on Linux
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:01:32 GMT
Here's what I've done on my side so far:

- Install the SDK on Windows
- Copy the whole sdk folder on Linux
- Configure IntelliJ to use this SDK

Compiling works without problem. My problem right now is that I can't run
the AIR application that is built. I have to push it to a Windows VM to see
the actual. The main downside to that is that it's impossible to run in
debug mode. So I'm back to developing on Windows.

I'll be following developments around Linux closely.

Also: I don't have much free time, but if I can do something to help, I'd
be glad to.

Matt