flex-users mailing list archives

From Mathieu St-Gelais <mathieu.stgel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Developing on Linux
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 18:24:53 GMT
I'm building mobile apps. In fact, my customer uses the same AIR app on
Windows PCs as well as Windows tablets and iPads. This is why, like you
said, I need AIR 3.

On a slightly different thread: I fear that Adobe will someday decide to
stop AIR development, and not give it to the community. We would be in deep
trouble. Are there any plans for an "open AIR"?

Matt