flex-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Lazzari <lazzari.ang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Mobile: Open & choose a contact from iPhone/Android Device
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 07:41:49 GMT
I was trying the link that Jonothan told me (thanks Jonathan for the
answer), but, a frind of mine found this
http://www.as3gamegears.com/air-native-extension/contacteditor/ i will give
it a try.

They have a lot of interesting ANE...take a look:
http://www.as3gamegears.com/air-native-extension/<http://www.as3gamegears.com/air-native-extension/contacteditor/>

byeee
Angelo

--