flex-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: With ref to- Creation of mobile/tablet apps in Flex projects
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:31:31 GMT
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 4:01 AM, Ajar <ajar.interactive@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll definitely give it a shot and report back.

If you know my work you know that I've done lots of mobile projects over
the last 3 years. Many of them Flex and FeathersUI. While feathers is nice
there are situations that stage3D is actually a bad thing. There are always
trade offs and for some projects it just doesn't work. I had to port an app
from Feathers to Flex because feathers was croaking. It was unexpected but
true.

Jonathan Campos