flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Text flow underline
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:57:40 GMT
Hi Justin and Alex,
I am using RichEditableText. (When i enter on this project that option was already taken).I
tried to convince them to use a smaller component to present the text and use a heavy one
for edition, but without success.
@Justin: i am checking now that link.
If i have some good solution i will try to post it here.