flex-users mailing list archives

From Thiago Maia <a...@a00s.com>
Subject Re: Flex Themes
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 05:22:26 GMT
Me too, at least once a month I look around with google hoping somebody
start to develop cool skins or css... or anything that make the
interface a little bit different.

Thiago

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for good quality themes (free or commercial) to improve the look of an application
I am working on. The theme provided with the Flex SDK just won't do. I am looking for something
more elegant. Most of what I have found on the web is outdated. As a last resort I would set
up a contest on a web designer's web site but I wanted to check with the community first.

> Oh, and yes I am aware I can develop skins and themes myself but I simply do not have
it when it comes to design and colors. I prefer to leave it to professionals.