flex-users mailing list archives

From Cristian Spiescu <cristian.spie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Views
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:15:24 GMT
> why ViewNavigator is limited to mobile, it seems cool
> for desktop too.
I don't think it's limited. Just include the mobile.swc in your build
path, and it should work.

I do this in order to use IconItemRenderer on web (in fact on both
web/mobile).

Cristian.

On 12.06.2013 09:02, Cosma Colanicchia wrote:
> Mobile views management could be a nice approach for certain type of
> desktop apps. Also, I think that many  other mobile features would be
> useful on web/desktop in the near future: think about touch-enabled x86
> devices with high DPI screens. There was a discussion [1] on the list about
> this topic some time ago..
>
> [1] http://markmail.org/message/2e6crkqwegbn5yfv
>

> 2013/6/12 Wiktorowski Maximilien <m.wiktorowski@free.fr>
>
>> Thanks Om for the link i'll do it that way.
>>
>> I've read http://devgirl.org/2011/10/19/**using-flex-mobile-components-**
>> in-a-flexair-desktop-**application/<http://devgirl.org/2011/10/19/using-flex-mobile-components-in-a-flexair-desktop-application/>and
don't understand why ViewNavigator is limited to mobile, it seems cool

>>> http://help.adobe.com/en_US/**flex/using/WSb96f4baaef289fcf-**