flex-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Lazzari <lazzari.ang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blazeds old?
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 05:07:09 GMT
Hi, we're using graniteds without any kind of problems, and the reasons to pass from bds to
gds are showed here: http://granitedataservices.com/migrating-from-blazeds-to-graniteds/

Bye
Angelo

Sent from my 

On May 29, 2013, at 4:43, "Thiago Maia" <a00s@a00s.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
>    I currently using blazeds, and actually I'm fine with that and for me no issues so
far. But I quite worries thats is not being developed since 2011. May have security issues
or other stuff not being fixed.
>    Should I change? Does anybody have a recomendation, from experience, to use with tomcat
and java to replace blazeds. I found in the web other softwares doing the same as blazeds.
But here in the flex website they are using Blazeds.