flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Getting Flex Error #1001 for OSMF
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 16:04:28 GMT
Hi Hans

OSMF is not part of Apache Flex.  It is still being downloaded from Adobe.

I'm not sure why we are renaming the RSL.  I don't even see that we are even
downloading it so there might be a bug there.  You can try using the same
URL for OSMF as in Adobe Flex 4.6.  I don't think we are using a newer one.

The verify error implies that the OSMF classes are still somehow listed as
external.  You can take your OSMF.swc, unzip it and check the catalog.xml.
It should have a entry like this:

    <script name="org/osmf/events/TimeEvent"

which should prove that class is in the SWC, but not being linked into the
SWF.

And I think the source attachment is "broken" because we are not downloading
the OSMF sources.  You can probably point to an Adobe Flex 4.6 source
attachment as well.

If you can create a small test case that reproduces these issues, please
file JIRA issues so we can try to do a better job in the next release.

-Alex

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team