flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: sdk building problems
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 18:45:52 GMT
What version of Ant are you using?

Are you still getting 11 errors and are they for other URLs?

Thanks for info Alex but i get same error with source cloned from git.

 Heres the first error (full ant output in attachment):

 Getting: http://java.net/projects/javacc/downloads/download/javacc-5.0.tar.gz
 To: E:\Projects\Apache Flex Framework SDK\Trunk SDK\flex-sdk\in\javacc-5.0.tar.gz
 http://java.net/projects/javacc/downloads/download/javacc-5.0.tar.gz moved to https://java.net/projects/javacc/downloads/download/javacc-5.0.tar.gz
 https://java.net/projects/javacc/downloads/download/javacc-5.0.tar.gz moved to http://java.net/downloads/javacc/javacc-5.0.tar.gz
 E:\Projects\Apache Flex Framework SDK\Trunk SDK\flex-sdk\modules\downloads.xml:162: Redirection
detected from https to http. Protocol switch unsafe, not allowed.
     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.redirectionAllowed(Get.java:610)
     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.openConnection(Get.java:680)
     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.openConnection(Get.java:684)
     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.get(Get.java:579)
     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.run(Get.java:569)