flex-users mailing list archives

From Humberto Sanchez II <hsanche...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Mobile application launch parameters
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 13:42:45 GMT
Ouch.  How silly of me.  Always takes two to question the obvious

Here is the original method.

protected function onInvoked(theEvent :InvokeEvent): void {

    ourLogger.debug("Application invoked, parameter count:
{0}"[theEvent.arguments.length]);
    for (var x :int = 0; x < theEvent.arguments.length; x++) {

    ourLogger.debug("Application Complete, parameter[{0}] : {1}"[x,
theEvent.arguments[x]]);
    }

Here is the updated one

protected function onInvoked(theEvent :InvokeEvent): void {

    ourLogger.debug("Application invoked, parameter count:
{0}",[theEvent.arguments.length]);
    for (var x :int = 0; x < theEvent.arguments.length; x++) {

    ourLogger.debug("Application Complete, parameter[{0}] {1}",[x,
theEvent.arguments[x] ]);
                }

Note the missing commas "," in the first.

Thank you very much

Humberto