flex-users mailing list archives

From paul snom <proemail0...@gmail.com>
Subject barter - hosting for services
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 19:20:10 GMT
Hi;

I have several 2 x quad xeon  8 - 16GB ram servers in a data center in
Canada that are not being used, I was wondering if there's any interest in
bartering server hosting services for Flex Programming services? within
reason you would have unmetered bandwidth, 1 public IP and reasonable NAS
disk space, I can be pretty flexible with the options.

This is an informal and not a commercial enquiry, so I haven't set up
anything yet, but if there's any interest within a few days I could setup a
VM you could access via a console or SSH

If anyone is interested send me an email back.