flex-users mailing list archives

From Mathieu St-Gelais <mathieu.stgel...@gmail.com>
Subject Inversion of Control
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 18:00:58 GMT
Hi everyone. This is my first message in the mailing list, but I've been
following for a while now...

Just so you know, I've been developing in Adobe Flex for the past 3 or 4
years, and I'm going to move to Apache Flex with my next project that
starts in two weeks.

I have a question for your guys: it seems that both Parsley and Swiz
frameworks are "dead", as in inactive. I suppose one could continue using
them, but I would like to know what would be your application framework of
choice as of today. I'm looking for IoC features, decoupled bindings, etc.

I need something production-ready as this application will be in production
in January 2014, and my client will probable use (and add new features to
it) it for many years.

Thanks a lot for your time and help!

Matt