flex-users mailing list archives

From Robert Tester <robert.tes...@servicemesh.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Flash4j 3.1
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 16:16:13 GMT
Sorry, I was referring to the supported limit in the Flash Player.  Adobe
only supports a 100 MB size for upload and download.  Check out
here<http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/net/FileReference.html>
and
search for 100 and you will see what I am talking about.  They do say the
Flash Player really does not have a limit but I wouldn't be able to go
outside of the supported limits in the application I am working on.
 Currently, we get around this by using applets.  If anyone has a better
idea I am all ears.