flex-users mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 01:44:16 GMT
Hi,

We're working towards the next release of Apache Flex SDK.

Are there any issues with the current Apache Flex 4.9.1 SDK that we're not aware of? Or any
issues that you would really like to see fixed? If so please bring them to our attention on
the dev list or vote for them in JIRA.[1]

If you want to help out you can try testing or fixing some bugs from this list in JIRA. [2]

For a list of what's coming up and what we've been fixed and working on take a look at the
Apache Flex 4.10 draft release notes.[3]

The githib mirrors are just about back up and working correctly so you can also look at progress
and what going on at github.[4]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira