flex-users mailing list archives

From Greg Huddleston <ghuddles...@reachips.com>
Subject A ?, Is it possible and if so any pointers, to creating an 'active' background in a Flex Mobile application...
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 18:11:37 GMT
5/22/13 @ 11 am PT

Hi to the group,

(First if this is wrong forum for this ?, please let me know proper one).

Developing a mobile app using latest apache flex, works great.

I want to display some status info on every screen as a 'background' vs duplication on every
view (which logically seems silly).

Have the transparency per view already worked out.  So is this possible?  (it this nothing
more than putting 'code' in the base skin for the app?)

Google searching for this is giving me pretty close to nothing.  Any pointers appreciated
if someone has tackled this already.

Thanks  //GH
Reply to group or to Huddleston.Greg@gmail.com<mailto:Huddleston.Greg@gmail.com> directly
as you see fit.