flex-users mailing list archives

From Edward Trochim <troc...@unavco.org>
Subject Is this a known bug in the 4.9.1 SDK?
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 14:32:27 GMT
Hi All,

I've just started compiling my Flex application against the new Apache Flex 4.9.1 SDK. I have
noticed significant improvements over the 4.6 SDK, especially in charting. However, I have
encountered a very strange bug. My application shows an embedded "Please Wait" SWF when it
is doing a long running operation. There is also an AdvancedDataGrid in an unrelated component
in the same application. When you mouse between the columns in the AdvancedDataGrid to resize
the columns the SWF will show itself under the mouse cursor. This doesn't happen when compiled
against the 4.6 SDK.

I have a sample application that demonstrates this behavior here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11780410/AdvDataGridBugTest/AdvDataGridBugTest.html

Is this a known bug? Am I doing something wrong? I looked around in the Flex JIRA and didn't
see an issue for it. Is there a know workaround?

Thanks