flex-users mailing list archives

From Sergio Brito <sergiobri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting friends from facebook on flex app
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 18:00:12 GMT
maybe with the FQL you can make joins with the queries.. thats work for me and i can avoid
de the null data… :D

--
Saludos
-S

 (http://www.yacafx.com/)Sergio Brito | @yacaFx (http://twitter.com/yacafx)
Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor
sergiobritor@gmail.com (mailto:sergiobritor@gmail.com) | www.yacafx.com (http://www.yacafx.com/)
SM:
IM:  sergiobritor  yacatematrix

On Monday, May 27, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Lucas Junqueira wrote:

> Thank you, Sergio, I did try this on the past but I was adding the "id" field on search
- that returned a null list of friends. With this example I got it working with:

(mailto:lucas_junqueira@yahoo.com)>

testing what apps your friends have. https://developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer?method=GET&path=580330091%3Ffields%3Did%2Cname

> Check this post… http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7956639/replacement-for-old-getappusers-call-to-see-a-users-friends-who-use-my-applicat
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Saludos
> -S
>
> (http://www.yacafx.com/)Sergio Brito | @yacaFx (http://twitter.com/yacafx)
> Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor
> sergiobritor@gmail.com (mailto:sergiobritor@gmail.com) | www.yacafx.com (http://www.yacafx.com/)
> SM:
> IM:  sergiobritor  yacatematrix
>

> On Monday, May 27, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Lucas Junqueira wrote:
>
> > Hi, I'm using the facebook-actionscript-api library (http://code.google.com/p/facebook-actionscript-api/)
and it's working very well. I can manage to login, get friends list and even post on a user
wall. However I was looking for a way to get a list of friends that also use my app. Is this
possible? I'm trying to avoid getting the full friends list and compare with my own users
database.