flex-users mailing list archives

From Lucas Junqueira <lucas_junque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: context menu in flex 4
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 11:37:38 GMT
How are you setting the context menu? It works perfecly for me on flex 4.6 and also on flex
4.9.1. My setup:

this._menu = new ContextMenu(); // _menu is a private var for me
var about:ContextMenuItem = new ContextMenuItem("about text", true, false); // just an about
message without any actions
var site:ContextMenuItem = new ContextMenuItem("visit my site"); // a link to my site
site.addEventListener(ContextMenuEvent.MENU_ITEM_SELECT, onMySite);
this._menu.customItems.push(about, site);
this.contextMenu = this._menu;

private function onMySite(evt:ContextMenuEvent):void {
    navigateToURL(new URLRequest("http://www.mysite.com/"), "_blank");
}

________________________________
 De: Nitin Gopi <nitin.gopi@gmail.com>
Para: users@flex.apache.org; flex_india@googlegroups.com
Enviadas: Sábado, 4 de Maio de 2013 5:39
Assunto: context menu in flex 4

Hi
The context menu is not working in flex 4.
I compiled a project in flex 3.6 the context menu is working, but when I
recompiled the project in flex 4.6 sdk the context menu is not working.
Then I tried to create a new project in flex 4.6 and tried using context
menu, but its still not working.
Any idea how to show context menu in flex 4.6 sdk?

Thanks
Nitin Gopi

--
You can only depend on yourself. The cavalry ain't coming.