flex-users mailing list archives

From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Falcon compiler for mxml
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 12:25:52 GMT
If you don't use link reports... try using the incremental compilation.  It will not recompile
certain files that have not changed.

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=compilers_20.html

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: yariv.gilad@gmail.com [mailto:yariv.gilad@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Ajar
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:15 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Falcon compiler for mxml

Hi Justin, thank you for your answer
I need to develop a flex mxml app for the web
it is a complex on, and therefore mxmlc takes forever to compile.
my interest in the Falcon compiler is really the promise for reasonable
compiling time.
I'd sure appreciate any tips on faster compilation. up to now all i got was
to break the project into different apps while each is compiled as a
library project
and have the main project I'm working on include the code I'm not - as a
swc...
this workflow is time consuming, and many of the times not possible due to
dependencies within the app.
so basically, I need to know if there is hope... if Falcon is going to be
out soon, so we can have reasonable compilation time like it was so
underlined when it was donated.
cheers
Ajar