flex-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: how to setup and use maven-flex-plugin
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 02:12:43 GMT
hey mate, don't worry, I'm going to help you with this but please be nice,
wait until I wake up, it's 4 o'clock in the morning here :) I'm one of those
who did these tools, so far, I guess I can help, so, please wait, all right
?
The next run will be, how do I to work with a mavenized sdk and flexmojo, ok
? (I guess, from what you said you've been until the point you've been able
to mavenized it, I'm going to start right after, is it all right ?)

-Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Dan Rollo
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:32 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: how to setup and use maven-flex-plugin

Flex noobie warning!

I'm trying to setup a bunch of flex projects to build using the latest
Apache maven-flex-plugin.

So far, I've done the following:

1. Cloned https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-utilities.git

2. Built flex-sdk-converter-1.0.jar from flex-utilities/mavenizer project

3. Ran SDKGenerator and SDKDeployer to build and deploy Flex SDK to
private repo manager.

Cool, now I have Flex SDK artifacts available via private repo. Now to
create maven poms to build project, but first I think I need to build
the latest maven-flex-plugin, so...

4. Built entire project: flex-utilities/maven-flex-plugin. mvn package
succeed.

Now what? I think I need to deploy this entire tree to my private repo,
but I'm not sure how best to do that. Are people editing the parent pom
(flex-utilities/maven-flex-plugin/pom.xml) to <distributionManagement>
section? Or running mvn deploy with commandline args on root of tree? Or
using a "mavenizer" sort of tool to deploy all the artifacts in this
project?

Feel free to point me to any docs I've missed about all this, especially
any info that might tell me what step 5, 6, and 7 would be.

Where would be a good place for me to add this sort of maven-flex-plugin
how-to info?:

Thanks,
Dan