flex-users mailing list archives

From Phani Sajja <sajja.ph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using USB Video Device as Webcam
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:14:13 GMT
Hi,

I have tested video streaming client on a laptop (Windows 7) which is
having an inbuilt webcam. In this case, I am able to see the video in
component incoming video wrapper only.

Why I am unable to see the video in outgoing video wrapper component.

As of now I have no code on the server application.

--
Regards
Phani. S