flex-users mailing list archives

From atauri <david.ata...@gmail.com>
Subject help needed videogames & multimedia resources
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:31:18 GMT
Hi Guys:
I have to teach a brief course on multimedia and videogames development
 (much more multimedia than videogames but I can decide what to do...), and
I'd like to make it in flex.

Students are quite fresh, it is going to be merely an introduction...

Can you point me to any resources to get inspired ???

Thanks!

--
 ¿ Te gustan las *Abejas* y la *Tecnología* ? Sígueme en
Twitter<http://twitter.com/apilink><http://twitter.com/apilink>

  (\__/)
  (='.'=)   This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
  (")_(")   signature to help him gain world domination.