flex-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Velasco <carlos.velasco.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Uriana Framework] Documentation updated
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:21:35 GMT
Thank you so much Mark!.

It is good to know there is people out there having the intention to test
and possibly use Uriana for their future developments.

I hope to complete documentation and examples of the main core, extensions
and mobile libraries to focus in extending the services library (to wrap
Granite and BlazeDS) and adding more prebuilt common use resources.

Maybe, there would be more people testing and contributing somehow in the
framework these days.

Hoping all that work may help community to stand at FLEX side...

Carlos.