flex-users mailing list archives

From Scott Matheson <smathe...@intralinks.com>
Subject Application Scale
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:10:08 GMT
Hi
    Not sure if this is the correct place, I will ask anyway

In my Main.mxml  I have a simple code

 this.scaleX  = this.scaleX – 0.1
 this.scaleY = this,scaleY –0.1

This works fine for the main container, but not the Application, so I end up with scroll bars

How do I scale the application not the first container

Scott

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.