flex-users mailing list archives

From Joe Kryzak <f...@aligned.com>
Subject Re: Application issues building through Ant
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 00:22:51 GMT
Hi Alex,

I appreciate the sarcasm. From what I gathered, the gui SDK binary installer produced a directory
with a README file that contained further instructions. My understanding was that all artifacts
could not be included in the installer due to license reasons. Is there another installer
that mimics the 4.7 installer from Adobe, where an "Apache Flex 4.9.1" directory is created
in Applications with a executable? Or an executable somewhere else? Sorry, I don't have the
computer in front of me, so I'm going from memory.