flex-users mailing list archives

From "Dott. Riccardo Bianconi" <i...@riccardobianconi.it>
Subject Re: Flash Builder design mode
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:23:45 GMT
Thanks for the info,
I thought IntelliJ was just for java and not also Flex friendly :)

-----Messaggio originale-----
From: Alexander Doroshko
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 11:13 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flash Builder design mode

IntelliJ IDEA [1] by JetBrains has strong Flex support and Flex Design
View plugin [2] (also developed by JetBrains). The plugin doesn't
support 'design' mode, i.e. you are not able to generate mxml code by
drag'n'drop, but it's good for quick preview of the manually written mxml.
What I can say for sure is that JetBrains is committed to continue high
quality support for upcoming Flex/AIR/ActionScript features, because the
number of ActionScript and Flex developers using IntelliJ IDEA is
growing [3] (probably as a result of announcements regarding Flash Builder).

--
Alexander Doroshko
IntelliJ IDEA Flash Team Lead

[1] http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/