flex-users mailing list archives

From Simon Gladman <sglad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Papervision3D replacment
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:28:49 GMT
I've tried to get Minko to work inside Flex but failed and ended up resorting to an ActionScript
project.

I'm pretty sure all the recent 3D stuff uses Stage3D. Can you use a mask to reveal it below
the other display objects.

I've done loads of other Stage3D stuff in Flex: my blog may help:
http://flexmonkey.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Stage3D

Simon
+44 (0) 7973 669691
sgladman@gmail.com