flex-users mailing list archives

From Dan Rollo <danro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to setup and use maven-flex-plugin
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 04:32:37 GMT
Hi Fred,

That was a huge help. Thanks!

Adding the new repo containing flexunit (and changing the dep config
back to it's original form) worked great. Project builds, and unit test
succeeds.

Now I need to undo the unholy mess I made in our repo: I published a
bunch of "fake" 4.6 artifacts/poms using modifed 4.9.1 poms. I did this
because I could not find any place where the 4.6 artifacts (that FM
6.0.0 was trying to resolve) were publicly published. Maybe you know of
another repository URL I could use?

When I removed the "fake 4.6" artifacts, my project give this error:

[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:6.0.0 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies for
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:jar:6.0.0 (): Failed to read
artifact descriptor for
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:jar:6.0.0: Failure to find
com.adobe.flex:framework:pom:4.6.0.23201 in
http://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/flexgroup was cached in
the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the
update interval of flex-mojos-plugin-repository has elapsed or updates
are forced -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]     Unknown packaging: swc @ line 28, column 16

Notice this: Failure to find com.adobe.flex:framework:pom:4.6.0.23201

This error is what led me to think I can't use FM 6 with FDK 4.9.1
(unless I also already had FDK 4.6). When I put up some fake 4.6 items,
things clearly worked, but I really would like to find a cleaner solution.

Latest pom.xml attached.

Thanks again.
Dan

-----------------------------
Hi Dan,

- The 4.10.0-SNAPSHOT is the one I built on top of the develop branch of
the
Sdk, indeed, use the release version you like :)
- There are some issues using the Apache group, so I use the Adobe one to
mavenized the Sdk.
- You don't need the adt dependency if your project is not for Air.
- IIRC, for a library, you can declare the playerglobal as external.
- The FU version to use is 4.1.0 and can be found here [1], so, the repo is
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases and the artifact can
be declared like that[2], AFAIK, remove flexmojos-unittest-flexunit4.

Tell me how it goes.

-Fred

[1]
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/org/flexunit/flexunit/4.1.0/