flex-users mailing list archives

From Dan Rollo <danro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to setup and use maven-flex-plugin
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 20:37:13 GMT
Answering myself again:

5. The flex-utilities/maven-flex-plugin/testsuite project contains test
that provide examples of how to write a pom.xml and source tree to use
the plugin.

It is important to add the <extensions>true</extensions> tag to the
plugin definition:

     <build>
         <plugins>
             <plugin>
                 <artifactId>maven-flex-plugin</artifactId>
                 <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                 <extensions>true</extensions>
             </plugin>
         </plugins>