flex-users mailing list archives

From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: GridColumn sortField
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:44:20 GMT
Would please goto our ticket system [1] and create a new ticket with a small example to reproduce
the problem.  This would allow us to find the issue and correct it.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: João Fernandes [mailto:joaopedromartinsfernandes@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 8:00 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: GridColumn sortField

I've noticed that spark datagrid when it tries to sort based on a column,
when it finds no sortFunction it asks the GridColumn about the sortField.

Within the method public function get sortField():SortField

I've noticed it uses ObjectUtil to compare 2 items. Shouldn't it rely on
the default locale and set the locale style on the sortField?

--

João Fernandes