flex-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Line" <markl...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Papervision3D replacment
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:07:18 GMT
I thought away3d would have the same issue as it uses stage3d, so it will
appear behind all the "normal"/flex/flash display list?

I'll check it though, maybe I misread something.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Frédéric THOMAS [mailto:webdoublefx@hotmail.com]
Sent: 12 April 2013 15:57
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Papervision3D replacment

Hi Mark,

You should try http://away3d.com/ as it supports Stage3D

-Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Mark Line
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 4:09 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Papervision3D replacment

Can anyone on here suggest a good replacement for papervision3D. I want to
look at replacing some papervision3D content that is currently loaded to
display a 3D model.

It's a very large existing project so I can't easily really cut a hole in
the app to allow to see the display object at position zero where stage 3D
is rendered.

Any one got a good work around or project I've not heard of that allows me
to place 3D content in a Flex container?

Thanks

Mark