flex-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Lewis" <slewis_30...@yahoo.com>
Subject TextInput Control
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 15:16:42 GMT
Hi,

We just deployed a Flex (4.9.1) AIR (3.4) mobile app nationwide and the
response has been very positive.  Really appreciate everyone's hard work to
keep the Flex platform moving forward.  The biggest issue we are dealing
with from users is not being able to fire the numeric keyboard directly.
They have to switch to it from the default keyboard.  We are using
spark.skins.mobile.TextInputSkin.  I realize you lose keyboard control when
this skin is used, however, when I remove it the scrolling issue surfaces -
(numeric keyboard shows when skin is removed).  I have been following this
issue for a while and was wondering if any solutions are available or plans
to fix in future?

Thanks

Steve