flex-users mailing list archives

From "Thiago Maia" <a...@a00s.com>
Subject Re: Flash builder 4.7 editor seems a lot slower than Flash Builder 4.5
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 03:59:33 GMT
Hi

    I having the same issue, with eclipse Juno, I already tried to disable
a lot of things but still became slow after a while, some times in 10
minutes of use, others in a hour, then I have to close and open again
eclipse. Other times just restarting the computer to fix.
    I also using tomcat, not sure if affect. If I move to java view, start
to became fast without need to close eclipse.

    thanks

Thiago Maia