flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [OT] open locally saved Flex projects in Chrome browser, not working anymore?
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 03:40:39 GMT
Flex apps are generally two-frame SWFs.  It occurred to me that maybe the
issue is that the Flex app is not seeing what it expects from Pepper Flash
in order to advance to the second frame.

You could try a custom preloader that reports the information that
mx.preloaders.Preloader is looking for, specifically this expression:

((loaded >= total && total > 0) || (total == 0 && loaded > 0) ||
(root is
MovieClip && (MovieClip(root).totalFrames > 2) &&
(MovieClip(root).framesLoaded >= 2)) ))

Where loaded is loaderInfo.bytesLoaded and total is loaderInfo.bytesTotal

What version of Flex are you using?  If you are using Adobe Flex, try
turning off RSLs and see if that makes a difference.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team