flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [OT] open locally saved Flex projects in Chrome browser, not working anymore?
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 15:47:30 GMT
You app is simple enough that it is unlikely that an invalidation loop is
the problem.

Looks like other folks have complained about this.  Does it work if you run
your app from localhost or a server?  Maybe Chrome has different security
requirements for local content.

Are you on Mac or Win?  Maybe I'll find some time to try it myself.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team