flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [OT] open locally saved Flex projects in Chrome browser, not working anymore?
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 14:51:03 GMT
First, make sure it isn't the app.  Sometimes subtle differences in browser
window sizes cause Spark apps with multiline text to get into an
invalidation loop.  Put a breakpoint on doPhasedInstantiation and see if it
never stops getting called.  Well-behaved apps might see it get called a
dozen times but then it should stop if the app is idle.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team