flex-users mailing list archives

From JP Bader ...@zavteq.com>
Subject Re: IDE for Flex Dev
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 15:57:38 GMT
I'm on a large team that is working on a large Flex app, and aside from
using Eclipse for the profiling (which Scout now does exclusive of the
IDE), almost all of us are on IntelliJ.  The best part is 'Find Usages'.  I
never found FDT that great, and after multiple years on Eclipse, IJ is
quite nice...

--
JP Bader
Principal