flex-users mailing list archives

From atauri <david.ata...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Install Update for Air Apps
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:12:54 GMT
Hello. I am triyng to use the class appudater to auto update apps (desktop
or android out of the google market) but I got the following error:

I cant make the import air.update.bla bla bla
NOT FOUND!

Anyone has used it?

--
 ¿ Te gustan las *Abejas* y la *Tecnología* ? Sígueme en
Twitter<http://twitter.com/apilink><http://twitter.com/apilink>

  (\__/)
  (='.'=)   This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
  (")_(")   signature to help him gain world domination.