flex-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Vs Andriod
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 19:08:55 GMT
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:06 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> But it really depends on what sort of application you are creating, it's
> functionality and other constraints like budget, team skills and deadline
> to know if Flex is the best solution or not.

I've had a lot of success with Flex Mobile applications running on multiple
OSs. If time to market is important I would start with Flex. If
performance/size/etc becomes an issue forcing you to go native then you may
think of reworking but at least you are out to market already.

I've found though that with some simple performance tricks you can make
Flex run very very smoothly on these devices. Performance really isn't a
big issue.

--
Jonathan Campos