flex-users mailing list archives

From Cosma Colanicchia <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: who Open HTML in the Flex ?
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:17:48 GMT
@christofer yes, they actually does.. I remember, in an app that needed to
show PDF/HTML I was listening for some events from the application
systemManager to at least temporarly hide the iframe when a popup was
displayed (think of Alert boxes for example), otherwise you risk to have it
covered by the iframe and completely lock the flex app (modal popup that
cannot  be dismissed).