flex-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Erxleben <oliver.erxle...@me.com>
Subject Re: Flex Cards Components Tutorial or example
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 22:14:37 GMT

trollololol

And what did you type to have an example? What do I have to write in mxml to have a cubic
object or a rectangle with front and backface? hum? I really tried googling it with no luck!
Sry but there is not much that lot!

Am 08.03.2013 um 22:52 schrieb Thiago Maia <a00s@a00s.com>:

> hum.. here have a lot.. really not kidding www.google.com
>
> On Fri, 08 Mar 2013 18:42:05 -0300, Oliver Erxleben <oliver.erxleben@me.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I do not have much experience with flex. I need to know how to setup a card component.
I need foreground image, background image. I think I know how to build a flip animation, but
I really dont know how to build a card-object. Any hints are welcome. I will share my knowledge!
:)