flex-users mailing list archives

From Greg Huddleston <ghuddles...@reachips.com>
Subject RE: Flex Cards Components Tutorial or example
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 23:28:11 GMT

Hi,  Saw your request card-flip sample code and by chance am looking around for Flex-Air
Charting examples and stumbled across this combo which may fulfill your
need:

Two things in tandem: Madcomponents + an effects add on have a
card-flip feature:

  A) https://code.google.com/p/mad-components/

Seems free since its on Code.google.com

plus these effects enhancements here:

  B) "MC3D is a free open-source Stage3D-framework that augments
      MadComponents"

Look in the > Video of with card flip at about (47 seconds in)
 @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S5mx9YVDmyo

Seem to do what you are trying to accomplish in a package thats
been updated in 2013 vs the TourDeFlex which seems to have been
generally dropped (by Adobe I presume?).  So this seems more up to
date

Perhaps this is all you need for your project.  I have never used
any of these myself but it looks fun and I plan to tryout.

Cheers //GregH