flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: IOS AIR 3.6
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 15:28:05 GMT
Last time I looked stage 3d didn't support focus and accessibility properties.

Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Angelo Lazzari <lazzari.angelo@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry for my ignorance, but, Alex, what do you mean by "you don't get
accessibility"?... i'm almost convinced to develop my next project in
starling, so i'd like to warned about "limitations" like what you just
wrote sounds.

Thanks
Angelo

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 7:47 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> IMO, It depends on where it needs to run and how much it needs to integrate
> with where it is running.
>
> If you use Starling, you don't get accessibility.
> If you use Flex, and need a mobile output your download will be big.
> If you use AS3, your mobile download won't be quite as big.
> If you use PhoneGap/Cordova you won't be working in AS, at least for now.
>

> On 2/14/13 11:41 PM, "Oliver Wiemer" <o.wiemer@audiovisuellemedien.de>
> wrote:
>
> > Wow. Great Message Alex.
> >
> > I have an new cross platform project.
> > So, i'm search for the best way.
> >
> > What do you think?
> > The best way at these moment is using starling?
> > Or what is your prefered way?
> >

> > Am 14.02.13 18:10 schrieb "Alex Harui" unter <aharui@adobe.com>:
> >
> >> ASC2.0 is a faster compiler, but I don't believe it produces
> >> significantly faster SWFs.  There was work on a new VM/Language/Compiler
> >> that was supposed to result in much faster SWFs but that work was
> >> recently cancelled.
> >>
> >> Apache Flex has pretty much all of the ASC2.0 code in the Falcon branch
> >> and we are adding MXML support and getting it ready to replace the
> legacy
> >> MXMLC compiler.  Adobe will not be adding MXML support to ASC2.0.
> >>
> >> Alex Harui
> >> Apache Flex Team
> >> http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

Flex. I can't

original AIR SDK

solution.

to work with Adobe

Apps will run

Apps.

message:
is not
iOS follow these

doesn't works.

be the problem?

--
Angelo Lazzari
mobile: 0039 347 0090 452

Verificate la corrispondenza del destinatario; in caso contrario vogliate
notificare ciò al mittente e, consci della responsabilita'per l'uso
indebito, cancellare il messaggio e sue copie / Verify the correspondence
of the addressee; otherwise, notify that to the sender and, conscious of
the responsibility for the undue use, destroy the message and its copies.