flex-users mailing list archives

From Mike_L_McConn...@lamd.uscourts.gov
Subject Re: Future of Flex technology
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 15:15:24 GMT

And why would you care about, or put stock in, the questionable decisions
of other developers?  Unless the "numbers" point to the extinction of the
technology (which they don't), just use the best tool for the job.  I can
guarantee you, most users don't know or care about the technology
underlying their apps as long as they work.

MLM